Tuesday 12 February 2013

Nokia Lumia Roadtest

For the past two weeks i have been trialling the Nokia Lumia 920,the flagship phone in Nokia's Lumia range of Windows Phones,seeing how it compared to my LG Optimus 3D and i have to say for me the Lumia wins overall for me over the LG Phone the only stumbling block is the compared to Google Play Market the Windows App Store isnt as vast(but in a way it could be down to quality compared to quantity)but i suspect that over time that will become less of a problem as Windows Phone becomes more prevalent,the camera is really good and i love the panorama mode is great,the live tile system is easy to jump into coming from a Xbox 360 which uses the same system,i love the Kids Corner area,perfect for letting the little one play safe in the knowledge he isnt doing stuff he shouldn't be,the signal strength is great even in my house which is almost impossible to get a signal in on my O3D ,all in all its a very good phone and whilst the 920 is out of my current price range,i could definitely see my next phone being a Lumia

No comments:

Post a Comment